Jo Horton is chairing a meeting at the library for our annual Cocktail Social. We would be delighted to have you come to hear the plans for our fun, fundraiser.
- Place: Adult fiction room of the library
- Date: Monday, October 16th
- Time: 7:30 PM
Artwork thanks to Christian Ancker.
SAVE THE DATE: April 28, 2018…Riverton Free Library Cocktail Party.
First organizational meeting on Monday, October 16, 2017, at 7:30 in the Riverton Library…open to all those that may be interested to help in making this annual event a successful fundraiser for the library.
Please join us!
Barbara and Stephen Lucaisi invite you to a benefit concert for the victims of our recent hurricane. Please show your support!
- Date: Sunday, September 24th
- Place: Sacred Heart Church
- Time: 7 PM
(Updated post, 23 Sep 2017)
The Minutes of their September 7th meeting.
At this time the following are committees and committee chairs:
- Membership…Karen Healey
- Liaison to Library Board…Janice Papenberg
- Used book sale…Janice Papenberg
- Garden…Jan DeVries
- Publicity…Joyce Sico
- Web site and web information…Pat Solin
- Treasure…Pat Brunker [treasury balance: $1,932.89]
- Projects: There was talk about purchasing additional Library Museum Passes
- Events: The Friends will sponsor a spring “cocktail” theme party. Suggested possible dates: April 21, 2018…possible place: Sacred Heart School. Needed: a chair and volunteers. Theme: An Arbor Day tie in [the town of Riverton will host the New Jersey state Arbor Day celebration on April 27, 2018.]
- Riverton town holiday celebration on December 2, 2017: Friends will sell cookies in the Library. The Historical Society will decorate the Library.
Updated: 23 Sep 2017
The Riverton Free Library is holding its fall board meeting at the library on Monday, September 25th at 7:30 PM.
Join them to hear the progress they have made during the past year as well as discuss plans for next year’s budget. We value your input, so please join us!