The starting bid for each item is $20, and bids must occur in $5 increments. Bidding can be in person at the library or by phone. Bidders should provide a name and phone number, which will not be visible to other bidders.
Bid on any or all of these items:
- #1 Gift basket: $25 gift certificate to District restaurant in Riverton; One-month free membership at Riverton Health and Fitness; chocolates.
- #3 Gift basket from ShopRite: $25 gift card; Sunbeam “Hot Shot” hot water dispenser; food items
- # 5 Gift basket from Riverton Historical Society: Riverton flag, Riverton mug; Riverton Stationary; chocolates, 4 books
- #11 Gift basket from Riverton Library: 1890 map; Riverton afghan; Bank Avenue print; “Riverton 1851” vase; Yacht Club wood block and post cards; books and calendar
- #14 Dark glass necklace from “M bellishments” (M.G. Murray)
- #16 Hand-painted bench (lighthouse scene with sailboats) from Sherry’s Furniture, Palmyra
- #17 Keystone Watch from Anthony Jewelers of Palmyra
- #25 Birthday skating party at Holiday Skating, Route 130 in Delanco: A birthday party for 8 children with free admission, skate rental, slice of pizza or hot dog for each child, soda, all served at your table. Value: $95.60
- #34 Dine with Gusto: $50 gift certificate to District restaurant in Riverton
- #36 Framed photograph of Tacony Palmyra Bridge, by Bennett Landsman
- #38 Two framed photographs of shore birds by Kathy Simon
- #48 Certificate for a Green Kids Crafts Shadow Puppet Kit, which will be shipped after registration as instructed: $4.95 shipping fee added. Includes a beach bucket with 4 cans of “Crazy Chalk”, and a bottle of juice.
- #53 Cento Basket: a basket with Cento and other Italian food products, 14 items in all