From Mr. Christian, our BCLS Branch Manager and Library Director
Good news! Roughly six months after we closed our doors we are now allowed to reopen for browsing. This will begin this Monday, September 28, 2020.
There are some conditions:
- Properly worn mask (that means covering mouth AND nose) at all times and temperature check upon entry
- Only 12 customers allowed in at any one time
- You will now be able to pick up your holds here at Riverton (though you can still do curbside at Cinnaminson if you prefer)
- We cannot accept returns at the desk. All items being returned must still go through the book drop.
- While we are open to browsing and computer use (including copying and faxing) we are not yet open for notary services
- We are not open for meetings, programs, or as a study/work area
Basically, you can come in and look through the collections and check out what you want. All other services are still on hold. But still, this is a big step forward. It’ll be nice to see people again.