An announcement from the Burlington County Library System
In the interest of limiting the spread of COVID-19within our communities, all Burlington County Library System locations are currently closed to the public until further notice. As a result, all programs, events and space rentals are also cancelled. No Mobile Library service will be available at this time.
- No fines or fees will be charged for any items you currently have checked out.
- All library cards that are set to expire will be extended until June 2020.
- Library by Mail service, Interlibrary Loanand the Musuem Pass Program are unavailable at this time.
- We are not accepting returns through library book drops at this time, this includes the book drop at ShopRite in Marlton.
- We are not accepting donations at this time.
- We are working with and getting guidance from the Burlington County Health Department, Centers for Disease Control alongside other county, state and government agencies to plan and keep our customers informed.