It is said that having a pet can extend your longevity, reducing stress and making us happier. Not all of us are able to have a pet, let alone aquatic animals or even a gorilla, but live-streams just may do the trick for you. The New York Times has collated a list of the Best Animal Livestreams that we will share with you!
Here are just a few!
- Service Dogs Puppy Playroom
- Kitten Nursery
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo Cams, from Naked Mole Rats to Lions, Pandas, and Elephants
- GRACE, the Gorilla Rehabilitation & Conservation Education Center
- Jelly Cam at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Brown Bear Cam at Books Falls in Katmai National Park, Alaska